Friday 11 April 2008

More of my favourite South East Asian Food

Breakfast today was Roti Canai with Daal Sambal and Fish Curry sauces. Simple but the best way to start the day, from The Taj Curry House in Subang Jaya. I used to have this every morning before work. This place also does a good & cheap tandoori chicken and mutton curry but it was a bit to early for that.



I then went to see some properties in Bangsar and then stopped for lunch at Lucky Garden in Bangsar for Pan Mee. Hand made flat noodles in a fried anchovie soup and mince beef with a plate of Pork, chicken and some sort of pig organ (might be liver?!?). This is also one of my favourite dishes in Malaysia however there used to be a better one behind Menara HSBC on Jalan Sultan Ismail, but I am not sure if it is still there.

No comments: